wvsandy, May 6, 2020
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs, Flaws And All Template
Pink Reptile Designs, Flaws And All Papers
Pink Reptile Designs, Flaws And All Elements
Micheline Lincoln Designs, Citrus Elements
Karen, KarenB and trekmom like this.
    • RJMJ
      I Love This Soft & Pretty Layout!!!...I Just Love Your Vertical Flow!...The Cute Little Spring Birdies!...The Paper You Chose!...& How You Clustered Around & Over Your Beautiful Spring Flower & Your Frame..OOB Technique...Right?...Looks Lovely & Makes Me Take A Pause To Just Breathe...Even If...For Just A Moment In Time...Makes Me Long For Spring Even More!!!....I Can Smell The Scent Of Fresh Spring Flowers In The Air Too!...Great Layout!...I Love This!!!...:beat...
      wvsandy likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Well you definitely took the challenge to a whole new level with the OOB! Great vertical flow too...such a lovely layout overall.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow! This is pretty amazing. What an extraction - for a minute there I thought the flower was an element. Really beautiful page.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • bellbird
      utterly lovely and you not only filled the frame but surpassed it! wonderful take on the challenge!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad Blog today!

:dancebun
      wvsandy likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Karen likes this.
    • Donitab
      Beautiful flower and background paper
      wvsandy likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely wonderful- love it!
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    May 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).