Angela Toucan

This Person is ...

This Person is ...
Angela Toucan, May 25, 2020
Description:
Inspired by the 3rd AJ Muse for May.
Credits:
Artful Starter No 4 by Lynn Grieveson and the Nifty Pixel.
Blossom Festival kit by Lynn Grieveson.
The BFF font by Heather Joyce.
Teacher's Pet font.
marijke, myssp, Donitab and 3 others like this.
    • wvsandy
      So pretty! Love your quote!
    • MrsPeel
      my dear dear friend...... this means the world to me, not just that you quote my words, which I am SURE many more of us think the same, but that my words can help to take you away from the dark times and keep you with light carrying on the fight.
      I just saw your message, will answer in a minute, I wish we were a bit closer geographically so I could send Sarita to help you out a bit at least...... Love you dearly......
      I am sharing this because, not just a beautiful page as you always create, but this is a show of how much The Pad's family is strong in helping one another in our lives....
      Love you!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

:heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
    • flowersgal
      Lovely compliment to both of your ladies @Angela Toucan and @MrsPeel. I love that you captured Cynthia's words on your layout and it is a reminder when you feel "down" that you are a valuable and amazing person. Good work.
    • StefanieS
      You have created something beautiful that is meaningful as well.
      A treasure to remind you of what you felt right now. Amazing adn adored sounds about right.
      Well done.
    • Smwhite
      What a precious page... it is such a tribute... beautiful!
    • Sokee
      So beautiful!!! I love that we all are good at supporting each other here at the pad!!
      I love that scatter of flora behind your banner!! Thank you so much for playing along with me this month!!
    • marijke
      Beautiful Angela ... a great tribute ... wonderful journaling
    • cookingmylife
      Flowers and love to you @Angela Toucan Quoting James Taylor...You've got a friend..
      That's the way it is here!
    • BevG
      Lovely! I love both the layout and the journaling. So sweet! Yes, TLP is an amazing place.
    • LynnG
      How special and also a powerful reminder of how much words can mean if we take the time to tell people how we feel. Love this. (Also love how creative and talented you both are!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).