Life Right Now
carrie1977, Apr 15, 2020
Description:
Promise of Spring Elements and Papers by Mommyish

Journaling:
I’ve been using some of my new found quiet time to spend some time outside and breathe. It is quite therapeutic for me to get outside and be by myself for a bit. I will turn on my music or a podcast and just walk. I can tune everything out. I can turn off my brain for a bit and not overthink things.
This whole Covid-19 situation has hit everyone so hard and while we are lucky in that we aren’t losing our jobs or income, we are still affected because we have school-aged children. The uncertainty is mentally exhausting. It worries me that they are having to pretty much teach themselves at home. How is that any good for their education? How is them being home all day good for their mental wellness?
I just have so many fears and being able to go outside and turn them off is helping me so much.
I feel like at the end of every walk I can tell myself “This is LIFE RIGHT NOW. This is not life forever. This too shall pass and things will go back to normal soon and when they do you can figure things out from there. Don’t stress over the things you can’t control and take control of the things you can.”
RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is stunning, Carrie! What a beautiful large photograph! Your journaling is wonderful and spot on. I try to get outside several times a day, too. Like you said, it's the time to "turn off" the chattering in our heads. I absolutely love this page!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • LynnZant
      I hear you! This is making everyone suffer--even the kids. Love the large photo and all the word bits. You've documented the thing keeping you mentally prepared perfectly.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • norton94
      Amazing journaling and you captured the feelings so well! Love the photo perspective - can't see the end of the path, but you know it's there. Stay safe
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a gorgeous view for your walk. I love that you kept the photo so large and loved reading your journaling for the challenge. I like all the bits of word snippets you've used. Great page!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today! :goldstars
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @Karen You never fail to put a smile on my face when I see this message. Thank you for choosing my layout. :bk
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).