KayTeaPea

Aneurysm

Aneurysm
KayTeaPea, Apr 21, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson- April 2020 template freebie
Pink Reptile Designs- Perfect Together- alpha (title); Under the Weather- elements; You Can Do This- elements and background paper; Pure & Simple- elements and paper(used on paint included in template)
Font- Traveling Typewriter
    • JenEm
      I am so sorry that you are dealing with this right now. I cannot even begin to imagine the anxiety and stress you are experiencing. Thinking of you and hoping that you can schedule the necessary tests and receive treatment as soon as possible. Wishing you brighter days ahead, and a return to good health. :beat I love the way you have documented this with your use of journaling and elements. Wonderful layering and titlework. The messy thread is the perfect finishing touch.:bk
      Lisa B and KayTeaPea like this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout of a scary subject! Praying that all goes well as you have this surgery procedure.
    • trekmom
      Beautiful page about a frightening health problem, I am sending you prayers.
    • easyeyes4you
      Beautiful page, full of information... I too am at risk for an aneurysm having lost my father to one... It sounds as if things are starting to ease and elective surgeries will be back on schedule.. maybe this week... Guess it depends on where you live. Good luck...
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      What a wonderful page on a truly frightening situation. All my best prayers to you!
      btw, I love how you did the title in up and down lettering. Kind of how your life must feel.
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    • Karen
      What a scary thing to have happen at any time, but RIGHT as everything was shutting down and to be told to just wait? Yikes! I have anxiety issues with everything going on as it is, so I can't imagine to have something like this extra to worry about. I sure hope elective surgeries open up for you soon so you can get this taken care of and breathe again. I'm so glad that they found this early for you though! That is a blessing to think about too!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).