Puzzles In Quarantine
Vrielinkie, Apr 21, 2020
Description:
>>Credits<<
- Challenge Template April 2020 by Lynn Grieveson
- Inside Your World by Amber LaBau [N/A]
- Get Your Craft On (Collab) by Lilypad Designers [N/A]
- FONT = Wave Spurs
Trish, Dalis, Donitab and 1 other person like this.
    • Sokee
      This is fantastic & fun! Love the border of puzzles pieces!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great puzzle, fabulous page.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love puzzles and was instantly drawn to your page. Love the linear design behind your puzzle box and all the scattered puzzle pieces.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Dalis
      I have seen a lot of people doing puzzles during quarantine, I just don't have the patience for it. I used to, maybe I might get into it but not now, since they are nowhere to be found... puzzles might be next to toilet paper. LOL!!! btw. I love you used this kit for it, it's perfect!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @Dalis Aaaah, yes Dalis the new toiletpaper hahahaha :giggle
    • cookingmylife
      What a terrific take on the puzzle craze we're going through. I'm with @Dalis No puzzles for me but I got some for my dh when he was recuperating from cancer and he also did them with my 13 yr old granddaughter. I love that border of pieces even if it makes me crazy! They must be a good break from real work.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Trish
      OMG, Love the puzzle pieces. I have been doing so many puzzles. I have a 1000 pc I'm working on right now. Great job with all those pieces.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bellbird
      your border looks like our floor at the moment! DD and her 1000 piece jigsaws *sigh* this too shall pass! But i loveyour use of the template here! very very creative and looks amazing with so many coloured pieces (did you hand place and clip a coloured solid to each of those pieces? there has to be easy 1000 layers here if you did!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @bellbird No, it was a patterned paper. I just took out the background and then seperated all the pieces of the same colors and gave them a layer style. Otherwise it would've been a lot of work indeed!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    531.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).