Life Right Now
Vrielinkie, Apr 19, 2020
Description:
Journaling:
"So we have been in a targeted lockdown for about a month now. I love working from home, so that's been fine. Our families live far away so we don't usually see them every month. Now it's been a relatively short time but it feels different since you can't go see them. Normally, we go to pub quizzes all over town and right now that's also not an option. So we've now combined meeting family and friends with doing pub quizzes. Online, since a lot of pubs and cafés offer them online due to the quarantine. The other day we did an offline music quiz with my family., we got to catch up and have some fun. Afterwards, my dad suggested we would each take a turn and choose a tune to listen to. This is something we used to when we were doing the dishes, when we still all lived at my parent's home. We ended up listening to tunes until 2 o'clock in the morning. I know this is a crisis but it also brings us closer together and we'll have some unique and longlasting memories after this has ended. A silver lining but I do hope the end is in sight."

>>Credits<<
- Journal Writing Shape Templates by Scrapping With Liz
- Simplify by Sahlin Studio
- FONT = Bebas + LaCarmella + Lemon Tuesday
JennFort, Lisa B and trekmom like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    291.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).