Claire Grantham

Connected, Happy Mail.

Connected, Happy Mail.
Claire Grantham, Apr 16, 2020
Description:
I am primarily a cardmaker (dipping my eager toes into digiscrap) and so sending mail is a part of everyday life for me. I realised that as people can't see each other and the constant conference calls mean you want to do less personal chatting, that mail is a great option. So far I have sent x4 batches of happy mail and people have been so pleased and happy to receive it. I have also sent mail on behalf of my colleagues to their nearest and dearest and I send mail to my colleagues too as a random surprise!
I used:
Scrapping with Liz -Recyclables 67 template (I modified it)
Kim Jensen - Happy Mail Elements and Papers, Boho Sunshine Elements
Mommyish - Labelmaker 2 Action (I think it's retired now)
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • Sokee
      This is fantastic!!! How special you are! Great journaling!
      I too love to make cards and send them out.
    • umyesh
      Look at that stack of adorable cards! I love that you always send happy mail and are sending even more right now. Good for you! Great kit choice for this! I love all the envelopes you've included with the papers and elements you've used. :) I hope you get some happy mail in return, too!
    • Claire Grantham
      Thanks @umyesh @Sokee for your lovely comments. I love happy mail and I have had a fair amount of it myself from my fellow cardmakers!
      umyesh likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      That's so sweet that you do that!
    • Claire Grantham
      @Scrapping with Liz Thanks! I love sending mail and I realised a few years ago when I was slowing down how much people look forward to receiving mail from me, which is lovely. It's nice to do something small for others.
    • ashleywb
      This is great! What a lovely gift to give during this strange time. Beautiful page as well - I love the photo strip and those layered papers behind it. My girls have been exchanging letters with friends and I have to admit I'm a little jealous when they get cards and letter in the mail and I don't. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Apr 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).