flowersgal, Mar 31, 2020
Description:
3 am - Positive thought challenge
Supplies:
Forever Joy - Positivity kit
Paula Kesselring - Wild & Free elements
paula kesselring and KarenB like this.
    • wombat146
      LOL! Absolutely brilliant! and yes, using humour to get through tough times is a great way to stay positive! We will get out of the woods, for sure! Wonderfully creative page, love it!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @wombat146 - thanks. Like the bears hibernate in the winter, we have been staying in our own little "cave." Ahh ... but we will be able to come out when the time is right. In the meantime, just got to stay positive and look for the blessings in each day.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This just made me chuckle. Thanks for that - great page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Cute! I agree with your thought process. Yes, humor is perfect for a time like this. Yikes!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Another Wonderfully! Chuckle-Worthy Layout Created By You!...Some Of Us Certainly Feel Like We Are Hibernating For The Winter!!!...I Love The Tongue-In-Cheek Humor You Infused Into Your Fun & Cute Design!...In Fact I Love All Of Your Humorous Anecdotal Layouts That Look At Life From The Sense Of Humor Side Of Life!...You Know How To Create Them Very Well!!!...BEAR-Y GOOD JOB!!!...:clappy...
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).