JenEm, Apr 6, 2020
Description:
Papyrus {March} by Sara Gleason
Then & Now Collab. by Sara Gleason & Designed by Soco
Changes Kit by Sabrina's Creations
Megasolids 4 by Amy Wolff
Happy Paint by Just Jaimee

Journaling Reads:
I have always done my own grocery shopping. Covid-19 and our Stay At Home order has changed that. I am considered high risk due to being immunocompromised. This has necessitated ordering groceries online, and hoping I can find a delivery slot within the week. I am so very thankful for the grocery store staff and the Instacart shoppers who put their own health at risk to keep our store shelves stocked, and get groceries to those who are unable to do their own shopping during this time. I always leave my shopper a tip and a note to express my gratitude for the essential service they provide. They are my lifeline right now. Who knew that receiving a grocery delivery could be so exciting? Being able to do my own grocery shopping is something I will never take for granted again. I have so much appreciation and respect for all who are putting their lives on the line for us.
    • flowersgal
      This is lovely. I like the way the banana is split over two photo spaces and the colorful oranges you have used in the clustering. Great design. Looks like your "pickers" did a good job with the tomatoes. So glad you have that service available to you. Stay in and stay safe.
      JenEm likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous journaling, and beautiful food photography.
      JenEm likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).