ButFirstCoffee

IN THIS TOGETHER

IN THIS TOGETHER
ButFirstCoffee, Apr 14, 2020
Description:
Template:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs & Scrapping With Liz - Yin & Yang 2 (retired)

Kits:
It's all good by Amy Wolff
Seize by Allison Pennington

Odd pieces from Mixed Media Monthly January 2015

WA Freebie from Paislee Press

Journaling totals over 200 words (237) excluding the wordart

Journaling reads:

Covid-19 Lockdown has turned our lives upside down. But we have found some good work arounds. Starting with non-contact boot deliveries to Mum & Dad of any shopping that they need. I try to pop in some treats to make them smile, like home baked goodies, a film to watch, nail varnish for Mum. I still have other surprises and treats up my sleeve for the upcoming weeks.

We have each other’s hands to hold, via a sheet of paper on which we drew around each of our hands. We have Mum & Dads and they have ours, including Aj's

We always spoke on the phone every day, now we also facetime at least twice a week. You keep all the notes we send via the deliveries to the boot of the car. Communications has expanded. Ty has kept all the cards you have sent with "small pieces" inside

I miss seeing you, being able to give you a hug, I really miss the hugs! I can't wait to see you without a car window separating us or just a video call screen.

We may be separated in lockdown, but we are in no way separated in love and new ways to express that. We are in this together and we are getting each other through this safely. That’s the main thing! Keeping each other safe from the virus, protecting each other so we have the future​
LilachOren, JenEm and KarenB like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    ButFirstCoffee
    Date:
    Apr 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    135.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).