ArmyGrl

EscapeInside

EscapeInside
ArmyGrl, Apr 10, 2020
Description:
Created with Artful Starter No3 templates by Lynn Grieveson and The Nifty Pixel. I also used Lynn's Sanctuary bundle.
Juliestcyr likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful still life photography. You served in Kuwait?
    • mcurtt
      This does look like a place of peace. I'm glad you were able to create something indoors for yourself.
    • flowersgal
      Such an interesting combination and I really like the background with the green.
    • cookingmylife
      Like! Like! Like! All that green must have been a real comfort in the desert. The use of the Sanctuary kit was perfect! I almost spent 2 years there but dh wasn't satisfied with the school situation. Instead, we went to Bahrain.
    • ArmyGrl
      @cookingmylife How neat! I have not been to Bahrain...closest I came was Qatar. I would love to see the building in Bahrain though!

The little plant was such a nice thing to have in the desert! It sure was ugly on Camp Arifjan.
    • LynnG
      The depth and colour in this is just gorgeous :-) I can imagine how much you missed greenery. My only experience of the middle east was out the window of a bus then airport hotel n Dubai! Lots of dust and sand ...
    • ArmyGrl
      @LynnG Thats about right....lots of dust and sand!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Apr 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).