Angela Toucan

At Home

At Home
Angela Toucan, Apr 8, 2020
Description:
How the first week of the end of March Covid school closures went for TJ.
Credits:
Messy Pockets No 4 by Lynn Grieveson.
March of Life Cards by Lynn Grieveson.
March of Life Mini Kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Now is the Time Words by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Rebecca's Printing, and 28 Days later
    • cfile
      Beautiful page of TJ.. so sorry her final year got cut off suddenly :( So glad to see though that she is still learning at home and doing things :) She is a beautiful girl, ANgela.. love how you scrapped this with the pockets and cards along with the wonderful photos.
    • marijke
      You scrapped a beautiful page of TJ in this difficult crisis ... She's so talented ...
    • flowersgal
      Nice documentation of the day and the photos really help tell the story. I especially like the one of her exercising and the look of concentration on her face.
    • cookingmylife
      Discipline and motivation, she'll really do well ahead with those attributes @Angela Toucan It's so nice to see the three pages done for your chicks with different color combos. :agree
    • HeatherB
      Good for TJ for taking the initiative and re-doing some of her papers. And sorry that her final year is over prematurely. My oldest is in his final year of school too. I like that you took photos of some of her daily activities and loved all the journaling. Great page!
    • LynnG
      More wonderful documenting. Poor M at our place is in her last year too but we are both working fulltime +++ so she's not getting much attention. Love the yoga and life skills idea!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).