SOSN 50% ONE DAY SALE 8 APRIL - THE LILYPAD
Snug as a Bug Kit | Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Snug-as-a-Bug-Kit.html
Sometimes Templates | Lynn Grieveson
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sometimes-Templates.html
Photos: My own
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous castle photos, I don't think I've been to that one yet. Pretty lavender, and I'm loving how you took your colour scheme from the flowers.
      wombat146 likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous Ona!! I love castles.. beautifully scrapped with the lavender pops of color to match the flowers... beautiful page!
      wombat146 likes this.
    • wombat146
      @Angela Toucan @cfile Thank you Angela and Christa for your lovely comments! xx Angela, we visited a few different castles on our trip, but I must say this one was very special, beautifully 'modernised' a few decades ago, but it still had that touch of castle-magic! :)
    • flowersgal
      Be still my heart. Gorgeous travel layout and I really like the lavender photo and how you used it to influence many of the accents on the page.
      wombat146 likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Oh what a lovely page this is with the delicate lavender amongst the castle gray. While I lived not far from Leeds, this castle was a long way south for us. Glad you got the chance to see it!
      wombat146 likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      very beautiful page, love the blending and framing!
      wombat146 likes this.
    • janedee
      Beautiful travel page! Love the colour combo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    wombat146
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).