Angela Toucan

Home Study Page 1

Home Study Page 1
Angela Toucan, Apr 7, 2020
Description:
How the first week of the end of March Covid school closures went for Joy.
Credits:
Messy Pockets No 4 by Lynn Grieveson.
March of Life Cards by Lynn Grieveson.
March of Life Mini Kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Rebecca's Printing, 28 Days later, and Agency FB
KarenB and Donitab like this.
    • michele hillam
      Your girls are making it look fun! Great page to document this once in a lifetime (hopefully) event! I would have left science until the end too!
    • flowersgal
      Creative girls and your photos really illustrate that. Of course you know that I love the journaling telling us about it and giving us a glimpse into their personalities. That lesson on organizing and prioritizing will serve her well throughout life.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just wonderful Angela! What awesome documentation and corresponding pictures.
    • Ga_L
      very nice page, love the stitches. thanks for sharing
    • cookingmylife
      That's a really good summary of what home schooling's like. From the fun to the tears - great honest journaling! I love the photos!
    • HeatherB
      This is a great summary of Joy's new school life. What a great idea to keep a journal...this is an event that will be in textbooks long into the future and having a personal description will be very neat for Joy's kids and their kids, etc.! Love seeing all the photos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).