Phare de Pontusval

Phare de Pontusval
Dady, Apr 5, 2020
Description:
The Way It Is templates | Lynn Grieveson
Bee Curious Kit | Lynn Grieveson
Photo Louis Bourdon

• chigirl
      beautiful page, awesome photo effect on the left and perfect colors.
    • sharonb
      Beautiful! Love the photo effect and the use of b & w
    • Angela Toucan
      brilliant photo into art technique on the background. Looks amazing echoing the photo which you've blended and framed so beautifully. Your colour chocies for the paper are spot on perfect for that sandy beach. WOW.
      This is a froggy fav.
    • cookingmylife
      Wonderful layout with the color choice of papers and the two versions of the same image looking so good together. Skilled technique!
    • tania
      Love the photo treatment on the large photo.
    • StefanieS
      Love this, the creative photo treatment on the left is so artistic and then the dimensional photo anchoring the paper layers on the right is perfectly placed. Congrats on your Froggy fave.
    • flowersgal
      Great photo treatment and I love seeing the two views together. The soft colors are so pretty on this lovely layout.
    • mcurtt
      I love the photo treatment (inked) and your inclusion of the original photo. Beautiful & serene!
    • BevG
      Love love how you did the photos and the papers are perfect!
    • Dady
      Thank you all for your nice comments on this page where I had a lot of fun doing it and a special thanks to @Angela Toucan for the FF ♥️♥️
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Apr 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).