Flamingo
Angela Toucan, Apr 4, 2020
Description:
Credits:
April Challenge Template by Lynn Grieveson
BYOC April 2020 - Now Is The Time by Lynn Grieveson.
Font: Segoe Script.
Claire Grantham, Donitab and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      That is the cutest onsie! I haven't seen a flamingo one before! I love how your colour palette matches the photo. Gorgeous, soft, peachy layout :)
    • StefanieS
      Very cute, I haven't seen anything like it in stores our side, that's my Dd's favourite animal. Love the pretty salmon pink colour scheme, simply delightful.
    • Sokee
      How cute this is and that daddy shopped with her! I love how you pulled the orangish color from her outfit into your design!!
    • cfile
      awww this is so cute Angela! I love the onesy of the flamingo. how fun to see especially now.. the photos of TJ really made me smile.. love ll the peach and how you used the template.. great job.. so beautiful! - great journaling too!
    • wvsandy
      They grow up so fast so let her be young as long as she is willing! Love the painterly bits peeking from under the photos!
    • marijke
      Oh Angela .. what a supercute onesie ... if my granddaughter would see that ... she immediately wanted one ...
      Your page is beautiful ...
    • cookingmylife
      Daddy picked well here I think @Angela Toucan . She looks so cute!! That's a great spot for the journaling too.
    • Dady
      She is so cute and your page is very pretty!
    • flowersgal
      Cutest flamingo ever. Love your paints and use of the template.
    • djp332
      I'm so in love with her costume! I love flamigos!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).