April 2020 - Scraplift challenge - Farrah Jobling
Supplies:
Kristin Aagard - Tee Time (alpha)
Mommyish - Ribbon bits 14, Wildflower bundle
Pink Reptile Designs - Basically white papers
Allison Pennington - Tomorrow's Memories
mirjam and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and beautiful scraplift Patsy!!! I love this photo of your grandaughter and her intended. What a sweet and beautiful invitation. July is a wonderful month, and prayers that this will all be over soon so you can be there to share her very special day. Thanks for playing along with the Scraplift challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      Gorgeous page! Love the big W ... I hope for you that the crisis will be over ... one of my nephews planned to get married on March 21 ... they are married ... only with their two witnesses ... the party has been postponed until when? ... it will be searching with the party hall to find a suitable date because so much has been canceled in the meantime ...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @cfile, @marijke - thanks for your sweet comments. We already have our plane reservations but the flights (if they go) will almost certainly change after all of this. I asked DH if we could drive if we can't fly. But it's so far that I'm not sure we would do that.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so beautiful, Patsy. We all pray that this will be behind us by then. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - Yes, it would be sad to miss a granddaughter's wedding. Those special events are highlights never to be forgotten. Our oldest granddaughter got married in 2017 and I often look through the album I created about that week.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I truly hope you get to attend. I just attended a "virtual wedding" - it took place on Facebook and the actual ceremony was in Michigan. I've never taken part in anything like that before, but it was very sweet.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      The inclusion of the actual wedding invitation is a good idea. I also like the large W and the small pic of the happy couple. Yes, keeping my fingers crossed so that their wedding is a go.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).