Makers Gonna Make Elements by Sara Gleason
Desert Flowers Elements by Paula Kesselring
Just My Type Gesso by Pink Reptile Designs
Snapshots Texture Stamp by Pink Reptile Designs
Olive Tree Kit (retired) by Sara Gleason
Watercolor Fotoblendz #6 by Anna Aspnes
Paper Textured #6 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
There are honestly no words to describe the global pandemic that is Covid-19 or Coronavirus. This particular spot on the trail has been my refuge. So many times I have come here to reflect, pray and seek God’s guidance. Never in my life did I ever think I would live through something like this. I have been feeling so sad for our world. I am struggling to comprehend the senseless loss of so many lives. At times I feel so helpless. My heart is hurting. Yet, despite the ache in my heart, there is a stronger feeling inside, and it is HOPE. I cling on to hope. We are in the thick of it right now, but I do believe at some point we will turn the corner. We have to. Things will get better. This too shall pass. We need to keep our faith and have HOPE. The days turn into weeks, and I see the new spring grass as the season changes. The arrival of spring here brings with it so much HOPE. The promise of better days ahead. HOPE lives here. And HOPE is stronger.

Scraplift of this gorgeous layout by Miekster for March 2020 Scraplift Challenge.
[​IMG]
A-M and mnjenlittle like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Mar 31, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).