HOT CHOCOLATE

HOT CHOCOLATE
ButFirstCoffee, Mar 28, 2020
Description:
For the March Style Challenge - Linear
Perkaholic by Micheline Lincoln Designs
Scholastic by Mommyish
    • A-M
      wow! you have done well to create this in the program you are using. The shadowing is great. I like the angle you chose to work with for the challenge. The black and white photo works so well with the striped paper and the black elements you have used.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is awesome, I LOVE all the elements you have used and the angle for the line, great layout and I see you are a newbie like me :)
    • ButFirstCoffee
      @A-M Thank you so much, I've used this program for years, its nice to familiarise myself with digi scrapping again
      A-M likes this.
    • ButFirstCoffee
    • Dalis
      Love the angles and the pops of color, wElcome again to the pad!
    • Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the locked in bits, gorgeous photo too, and awesome patterns combination!!!!!!
      As I said, welcome back, and if you have any need for answers or help or whatever, just give us a shout, there is always one of us around ready to help!!!!!
      Curious here, what program do you use?
      I use a Serif program, Craft Artist Professional, which isn't made anymore.... I have headaches trying to learn Photoshop, but trying slowly !!!!
    • ButFirstCoffee
      @MrsPeel I use Paint Shop Pro - Its been a long time since I've digi scrapped and I've found out that my program is not compatible with psd templates anymore - My old stash is ok - but new ones are not working - I'll figure it out

Do you recognise the young man in the photo? He's grown a lot since I stopped scrapping xx
    • scrappydonna
      This is simply wonderful! love the design!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    ButFirstCoffee
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).