tania

Isolation

Isolation
tania, Mar 21, 2020
Description:
I think I'll be getting a lot of scrapbooking done for the next few weeks while CA is Sheltering In Place.

Everything from Mixed Media Monthly We Are In This Together.
RJMJ and Lisa B like this.
    • SharLamb
      Love the contrast of the complimentary colors...bright, drawing attention to the problem, softened with the lovely photo and encouraging words.
    • Cristina
      I love the layering of brushes!
    • keepscrappin
      the blue and yellow with the painted texture and handwritten/script word art and beautiful flower photo make a stunning page! gorgeous! a bright spot in the gallery that drew me right in... love it!
    • RJMJ
      Hi! There!...I Just Wanted To Say Thank You! Again For Stopping By My Gallery & Leaving Such A Nice Compliment!...This Is My First Visit To Your Gallery...& Your Layouts Are Wonderful!...In This Layout I Love The Contrast Of The Yellow & Blue...With The Black Lettering!...It Is A Bold Choice Yet It Works Well With The Bold Color Choices You Have Made Here!...It Also Reminds Me Of Spring!...& Who Doesn't Love Spring Flowers Rising Up After A Long Winter! & Especially Now With The Covid-19 Crisis Happening Too!...It Is A Joy To See & Behold!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    tania
    Date:
    Mar 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).