She-raised-herself

She-raised-herself
silent ranks, Mar 16, 2020
Description:
Eucalyptus: Mixed Media Artistry by Rachel Jeffries Designs
Eucalyptus: Mixed Media Paperie by Rachel Jeffries Designs
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      I am just floored by this page, it's so heart felt and poignant and beautiful.
    • bellbird
      well talk about a kit that looks and sounds perfect for you Kate! your linear design against the (NSW!!) map background with all the non-linear lines connecting places is very cool and i agree, 'poignant' and 'beautiful' are perfect descriptions of this page that shows your roots and growth!
    • silent ranks
      @bellbird it just came out. I set myself a challenge to stick to Rachel Jeffries as much as possible with some other M3 designers if needed for the March challenges. I missed most of MOC and this is the first month I have felt I could set myself a challenge.
      So.… I opened up the style challenge, looked at my stuff from Rachel, and this is what came out. Man, I love it when that happens. The LO owns itself!
      bellbird and trekmom like this.
    • bellbird
      @silent ranks I didn't get as many MOC pages done either, it's been a summer I wish hadnt happened but I know you & the team helped a lot of people
    • silent ranks
      @bellbird We are still working. Until Sunday anyway. It's been a horror season but as of Sunday we are suspending all operations, training and face to face meetings. We can't risk our people taking COVID-19 into a community already devastated and we can't risk our members picking it up along their travels to operations. Plus we can't bring in any o/s TR people to bolster our numbers as we are spread pretty thin now.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    105.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).