Walkhaven_template

Walkhaven_template
Skivvy, Mar 12, 2020
Description:
I used the following
Allison Pennington alpha - Wack
Allison Pennington - Pretty butterflies
Allison Pennington - After the rain paper
Lisa B, DivaMom96, cinderella and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      So funny that you ended up in the mud too! The way you used the template for photos is just brilliant. Very creative and your dogs look very happy. Love this!!! :beat
    • flowersgal
      What a creative take on the challenge. Love it and your fun journaling. What a good sport you are to share it with us.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful use of the template, love your beautiful page!
    • Angela Toucan
      perfect use of the template with your photo collage - wow!
    • cfile
      Ha ha.. what a fantastic page and I love that you used the photos and blended them into the bursts of the template. fantastic collaging and your pups are so cute.. what a great idea to take them to the park when it is before their trip to the groomer.. first they will always be excited to know if they "have to get a bath" they will have fun before hand so they will want to go, but I giggled when you said you and Claudia ended up in the mud too. Been there, got that T-Shirt as they say, as I have gotten that way myself.. as long as everyone is ok and not hurt, you have to laugh and with these photos, looks like you captured this wonderful memory.. sorry the car didn't smell too great but the memory you captured here was worth it. I love how you scrapped this with the template and your photo collage. Thanks for joining in on the template challenge. Well done!
      AJK likes this.
    • myssp
      FAbulous, love how you used the photos ;)
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been spotlighted on The Lilypad Blog today!
      cfile likes this.
    • AJK
      @cfile yes, I was gonna comment on how the photo was used in the shapes- terrific!
    • CarolynJoyce77
      this is such great use of the template I love the energy in this page.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Skivvy
    Date:
    Mar 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).