BevG

Unexpected

Unexpected
BevG, Feb 28, 2020
Description:
Trust the Journey: Thrive by Rachel Jefferies

Yes, I am okay. I saw the doctor on Thursday and I have a concussion. So I won't be on here much for about a week or so. Gotta rest the brain. I made this before I went to the doctor.
MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • Lisa B
      Oh no, I'm so sorry to see you were injured! I'm glad you will heal up, rest that brain! The page is beautiful!
      BevG likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Ouch! Hope you recover quickly. The clustering is awesome!
      BevG likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      :O That's quite the bruise! wow i love your clustering and that you kept the elements large
      BevG likes this.
    • ajm
      Ouch! That looks painful. Beautiful page, love your pretty flower cluster!
      BevG likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the beauty of scrapbooking that can turn events like this, sad or serious or right down ugly (is how I categorize my chronic pan) unto beautiful pages like this!!!!!! love the way you played it here, awesome pieces plus those perfect, subtle shadows... how did it happen, Bev? Hope you heal fast !!!!!![​IMG]
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @MrsPeel - I tripped over a piece of sidewalk and tried to keep my head/face from hitting. So my chin took the brunt of it and the force shook up my brain, i.e. a concussion. My chin never hurt. The smirk in this picture was before the concussion symptoms started. Not so smirky anymore...
    • MrsPeel
      oh my dear girl.... sending you the biggest of hugs, in moments like this I so wish we lived in the same country... I'm not much of a physical help, but could at least help keeping you smiling.... (if anything else fails, I bet you would laugh if I show up at yours without my dentures !!!! :rofl)
      How many nights since the fall?
      We'll keep you in our prayers, heart & mind!!!
      [​IMG]
    • BevG
      @MrsPeel - Two weeks ago I got the concussion symptoms. I fell on Feb 24 but did go the doctor until Feb 27. Thank you so much for your love and concern. :happyhug
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    266.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).