NBK Bittersweet
Poppy, Feb 28, 2020
Description:
NBK Designs.Bittersweet Collection.
Image is from Pixaby.
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bittersweet-choose-from-different-Options.html
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      Great photo you chose Poppy.. she is so cute :) Love the composition and the word art too... beautifully scrapped!
    • barbaraj
      Love how your photo stands out on this with that complex and beautiful background!
    • marijke
      Awesome photo and page! Love all the elements ...
    • amandaresende
      WOW!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweet photo and all the paints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • redplaid3
      Oh, this is perfect in every way. I'm enchanted!
    • MrsPeel
      oh wOw Poppy, not just to this page but your whole gallery is AWESOME!!!!!!!! Apologies I didn't respond sooner to your post on the Froggy Favorites, you honestly made my day much brighter, thanks so much!!!!!!! I am trying to get back to normal rhythm after a whole year in very bad health, but I need to come back to your gallery rto stop in more pages..... hope you are having a great time here at The Pad, I am sure you have noted by now the community here is amazing, there is always someone ready to help, but if you feel we can help in any way, just tag me or write privately, I will try be here as soon as possible to help!!!!! awesome, awesome gallery!!!!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Poppy
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    106.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).