Justagirl

KEY TO HAPPINESS

KEY TO HAPPINESS
Justagirl, Feb 24, 2020
Description:
This is another page I’ve created using Kim Jensen Designs goodies. Check out Kim’s LOVE OUR DESIGNER here.
THE KEY TO HAPPINESS KIT | Kim Jensen Designs
PHRAMES | Kim Jensen Designs
GEO CUT PAGE MATS | Kim Jensen
I also created this page for the February SCRAPLIFT challenge. I was inspired by this beautiful and heartfelt page by...gduncan
[​IMG]
KittyY, Trish, Annsofie and 3 others like this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous lift-page, LOVE your journaling, your wonderful photos and the vertical flow
      Justagirl likes this.
    • LilachOren
      amazing page!!!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Mrivas
      This is gorgeous! Love the shadows!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Poppy
      Love the design with the vertical photos and the journaling.
      Justagirl likes this.
    • redplaid3
      ROCK N ROLL! This is amazing!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a beautiful lift and amazing tribute to your relationship! I have no idea what a "fifo family" is, but it sounds like you've got it handled! :) Wonderfully creative page! I didn't even recognize the page mats at first. You never cease to amaze me! :)
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @KimJ I've actually used those Geo Mats in many pages I've created but more recently for other designers in other stores, they are my go too and have been for years :)
      FIFO = Fly In Fly Out. My husband is a Pusher on a Gas rig, which means he runs the rig and is away out in the field some 700 kilometres away from home for two weeks and then comes back home for two weeks, sometimes 3 week working hitch and 1 week home it depends on the schedule and how many leases need working over.
      KimJ likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      Beautiful page! Love your interpretation of the other layout <3
    • KimJ
      Well, coolio re the page mats! :)

For the first 5 or 6 years that I worked for Ericsson I was out working on switching equipment on customer sites. Other than a few days of training every now and then or an occasional lull in the work, I was only home one weekend every 3-6 weeks. (Which is the main reason we were married 7 years before we decided to have kids. :giggle) It's definitely a different way of life!
      Justagirl likes this.
    • Justagirl
      @KimJ Gosh I don’t think my marriage would last if dan was only home for 2 days out of every 3-6 weeks, gee thats hard going! Good on you guys for sticking out.
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Team Gallery
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Feb 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).