http://the-lilypad.com/store/Be-Kind-Elements.html
Lynn Grieveson | Feb20 M3 Add Ons: Be Kind - Papers
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Be-Kind-Paper-Pack.html
M3 Mixed Media Monthly | Feb20 M3 Main Subscription - I Am Enough
http://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Enough.html
font:Corona3 Typewriter
Memaw2Wm and mirjam like this.
    • zinzilah
      love the stitching and string, and the robin in your page will make even more sense to you as the seasons go by ;) Wait for it.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @zinzilah Olga, We just finished season 1 last night.. We laughed last night as the sailing ship they left on was called "Cristabel" and ONLY ONCE when I was around 12 or so, my mother was annoyed at me when I had a friend over, and my mother called me "Christa Bell"... Never ever before or after did my Mom ever call me that and because Lori was over when she did it, it became a nick name with my friends forever, so much so that the Christmas song "Silver Bells" was changed LOL and they sang it acapella at my wedding... oh gosh embarrassing and when I saw that last night, CJ and I laughed so hard! :) I am getting ready to watch season 2 today :) Thanks my dear and I will pay attention to the Robin reference!
    • apottinger
      oh my gosh....I LOVE OUTLANDER!!! I've been binge watching and need to get back to it! lol LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great page!!! <3
      cfile likes this.
    • LynnG
      It's quite something that show! Love your page :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @apottinger I know right Anita! We are binging too. we just started season 3 this morning and will watch more later.. I am like wow! I love Scotland having been there twice already and want to go again... I love the Highlands and Inverness and found we went right past "Lollybroch" (the structure of the castle from the TV show) the last time we were in Scotland on our tour.. sure wish I watched the show before we went there the last time! :)

@LynnG Thank you Lynn! I am so loving it!!!
    • ArmyGrl
      Okay...Outlander is a love hate relationship for me. There are episodes I LOVE...then episodes I despise because....because the writers are only trying to drum up useless DRAMA! Grrr......hate... But. Love the magic. The mystery. The time travel. The lovely man butt. Mmmm....butts. Sorry. Love/Hate. Man parts :cloud9. My bad.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @ArmyGrl You are so funny.. we did a binge so I was happy re the binge part.. now that we caught up to season 5 and watching each week it is making me crazy.. did not like the Mr. Beardsly episode 2 weeks ago, but they say it was exactly the same as in the book.. I think I may get the books too read. I am still on the fence but I am enjoyng watching.. you are funny re the love/hate :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 21, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).