Cherylndesigns

February Slow Scrap

February Slow Scrap
Cherylndesigns, Feb 19, 2020
Description:
I chose the top left to bottom right (diagonal row). 1 photo, ribbons, snap, stitches.

APennington-RearView-pp-5, flower 3, flower 4, word strip 4, snap 2, stitches 1; FJ-Petticoat-pink twirled; Photo credits: my granddaughter, Ava Graves.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you have centered that photo and then topped it with the bow & flower. How adorable! Loving those curly ribbons on the bottom.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I'm SO glad it turned out as well as it did! I was totally experimenting and trying something new and different for me. I just felt like trying something different. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      All the pinks really work with this photo and background. Love the big pink flower peeking out from below the photo.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal Thanks so much, Patsy. I had fun deviating from my usual style.
    • redplaid3
      It's good to stretch and try something new and this shows you can do it! Nice work!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @redplaid3 Thanks, Linda! It did feel good to try a new direction for this page.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my sister.... you always come up with awesome visuals that are so YOU and this talent of yours for using the most amazing patterns.... you will have to teach me!!!!!!!! I have a passion for this kind of papers, but find it so difficult to make them work, and here you are with this beauty... LOVE the photo, and the word strips.... I should also learn to adapt to those words..... we have so much stuff of the past (both physical and mentally over crowded LOL) I keep saying I am waiting for summer to get rid of .. lets hope it happens this summer!!!!!! this is beautiful, love those curled ribbons thrown around, with elegance as you do!!!!!!! We really need to catch up, feeling better these past few days, have been horrible stressed out with some stuff but will write tonight for sure , hope life is giving you the best...miss talking to you!!!!!! (you know your family is in my wall so I kinda have you with me everyday!)
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Oh, my Sister, I miss you so much!! I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures of my grands! I also have your beautiful card on the bulletin board right above my computer where I can see it all the time!

I saw this kit in the store and I HAD to have it!! You know I love to pile it on, my love - if I see a blank spot, I think "what can I put in there?" :giggle:giggle:giggle

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Hurry up and get back here where we all love and miss your smiling face. :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      we ll talk soon, I am doing the commenting in "batches" I come and do a bit, then stop and rest my eyes for at least 15 minutes to an hour when possibl;e, then come back... yesterday I was in a lot of pain in my right eye so I left it all for today, working my way, almost done, but we will talk soon!!!!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Yes we will, my love. When you feel like it. I think you're doing an amazing job of commenting!! You're commenting like crazy - that takes a lot of effort - please don't exhaust yourself. LOVE YOU, SISTER!!!:bk:bk:bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).