5-Random-Things-Feb-2020
Susan - s3js, Feb 14, 2020
Description:
Becca Bonneville Buttermilk Hill Basics
Becca Bonneville Buttermilk Hill Papers
Becca Bonneville Buttermilk Hill Stickers
Template Scrapping with Liz TLP Collab Bloom & Grow
Font – journaling John Lennon, on card Home Remedy

1. I am painfully shy, so shy that I cried every night for the first week of Basic Training because I was lonely but not brave enough to say anything. I’ve been to parties where I never spoke a word all night although I enjoyed myself.

2. I am an old mom! Aged 38 & 44 when my boys were born, I am blessed beyond measure. At 65, though, I’m ready to retire, but still have a child in college, so retirement must wait another 2 1/2 years. That said, I ‘m okay with that. They’re both worth it!

3. I HATE to drive! I would rather ride the train, the bus, or the subway. I love boats and would give my eye teeth to cruise the world on a cargo steamer rather than a cruise ship to visit places tourists seldom see.

4. I’m a cat person but two little Jack Russell Terriers captured my heart - Cali & Buddy. I miss them terribly.

5. I am a dyed-in-the-wool patriot. It’s in my blood in every generation and every war since the Revolution there has been at least one member of my family serving, including my brother and me.
Becca Bonneville and KarenB like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Feb 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).