dotcomkari

Snow Pup

Snow Pup
dotcomkari, Feb 10, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies: Pocket Art 1, Pocket Art 2, Pocket 3
Heather Joyce: The Reed
Fiddle Dee Dee: Fiddlesticks No 61

I love your spunk for life. I wish I had half the joy and excitement for the almost 10 inches of snow we got yesterday; that you have. You literally beg me to take you out so you can prance through the snow drifts, dive in head first for mouthfuls of snow and jump through the piles that are half the size of your fluffy black body. You make me laugh watching you play in the snow. You would spend hours in the snow, if I would let you. But alas, mom isn’t covered in fur like you and becomes a frozen popsicle quite fast in the cold Wisconsin weather. I hate having to literally drag you away from the snow that you love so much. But I am sure we will have many more opportunities to play and make snow dogs.
    • mcurtt
      Your pics made me smile. I live in northern Illinois, we ended up with about 5" MOL. It was such a pretty snowfall, I even went out and took some selfies with the snow in my hair. Sadly, we don't have any doggies around anymore. Although our one pup was not a cold weather dog. He'd go out with a coat on and still shiver and look longingly at the door.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      @mcurtt we got little less than 10 inches here in wisconsin! it was crazy.. all in one day too! I hated it! but Neelix.. he was in his element.. so going to video him sometime prancing and dancing in the snow!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      I LOVE your stunning page- love the cute photos and love your wonderful journaling!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlight on The Lilypad blog today!

:goldstars
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).