MOC26YouerThanYou
AnotherAmanda, Jan 28, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 - Jan. 26, 2020 - Youer Than You
Font - True TyperWriter
Journaling - I am many things. Some days I have to remind myself that I am many things. I have done many things and I have experienced many things. I know that I have more to do and experience and I'm looking forward to the good (and even the bad) that comes with the years. I know that I have loads still to learn. I admit. I do not know everything. I don't know what I'm going to do with a kid in kindergarten next year or what that will mean... other than some free time for me. I'm looking forward to alone time and I'm dreading it too. I'm grateful for every day I have experiencing my family and how it is now. I'm hopeful that my family will be able to visit again soon. Some days, I'm overwhelmed and feel old but I know that it'll get better and I'm a sucker for a toddler smile or laugh. I still feel old but mostly I'm content with my life and curious about the future. (Word Count 174)
Elements and Papers - All About Me, Fresh Start (Collaboration), MMA Stay Close (R Jefferies)
Style - Shadows (Mommyish)
gonewiththewind likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    813.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).