3BluEyedBabies

Hindsight Is 20/20

Hindsight Is 20/20
3BluEyedBabies, Jan 20, 2020
Description:
Jan 17-Hindsight is 20/20
Woodland Spring by Kristin Aagard & Amber Shaw
font: Always in my Heart Medium
Journaling {359 words}: Looking back, there are some decisions I made in my life that I would change if I could. One such choice that comes to mind is the planning of my wedding. After some pressure from certain family members, we picked out the rings and decided we wanted to get married in the fall. After looking at some locations online, we set up an appointment and went to meet the event coordinator at Blue Falls Grove. I should have just trusted my gut and looked somewhere else. The coordinator's office smelled like a wet dog, was dirty, and she couldn't find the paperwork she needed when we got there. We should have just walked away at that point, but instead, we continued with the tour of the grounds. Since it was December, it was kind of hard to picture what the gazebo would look like once all the trees and plants were green, but we decided to just put down a deposit anyway since they had our chosen date available and it was fairly cheap, plus we wanted to get married outside. After several attempts to contact the coordinator about catering, I started looking into caterers that could set up at the Blue Falls location. Little did I know, we had to use their caterers who turned out being horrible. As I look back on our wedding day, almost everything was perfect. We were thrilled to finally be tying the knot, the ceremony was everything we dreamed, I had found a dress I loved, the wedding party looked amazing, the flowers were gorgeous, the reception was tons of fun, and the weather was perfect. The one thing that was so not perfect, was the food. There was not nearly enough of it! We had paid for more than enough food, but there was definitely not enough food to go around! Thank goodness our wedding cake was the best cake we had ever eaten! As they say, hindsight is 20/20 and given the choice again, I would NOT have chosen that particular location to have our special day! Maybe someday, we can renew our vows and choose the perfect location!
trekmom likes this.
    • EHStudios
      At least all the other parts were perfect for you & that the cake more than made up for it, (though I'm sure it probably tasted EVEN better because the food was a problem! HA!) Love your layout! I hope you get a vow renewal that's so so much better!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).