norton94

Make-A-Wish

Make-A-Wish
norton94, Jan 26, 2020
Description:
MOC8 January 16 - Inspiration From Quotes
Sprout | Bundle by Sabrina's Creations
Cloud 9 Elements by Sabrina's Creations (paper leaf and rolled white flower)
New Chapter Elements by Sabrina's Creations (layered white flower)
Jan 2017 BYOC Painted Edge Veneer Styles by Mommyish (title and flowers)
Paper Piercing Stitch Holes by Sahlin Studio
Cindy's Layered Templates - Set 239: Three's Company by Cindy Schneider

My daughter is a "Wish Kid" through Make-A-Wish. The quote made me think of going to a forest in Finland to meet my daughter's "who" wish. Konsta Punkka is an amazing nature photographer, who now has over a million followers on Instagram, but 8/2017 he was certainly more obscure. She had seen his work on Instagram looking at nature photos and he was becoming known as the squirrel whisperer. We are so grateful for the amazing Wish Day, as it provided her something to look forward to and also he surpassed any dream in his generous time and kindness spent with us. He was remarkable, and I think he was a lot surprised at the time (and humbled) to be the person someone would want to meet in all the possibilities. Indeed quite a connection was made. At the end of 2017 he posted a highlights story on Instagram which featured her Wish Day. I recall my daughter screamed from the other room when she saw that!

This page tells the other part of the story and shows him
G.J., fruitysuet, ScrapNanna and 2 others like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What an amazing story and page, Krista. How wonderful that he accommodated your daughter's wish.
      norton94 likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      Given you and your love were off to the Make a Wish gala in your last gala and here you are in Finland for your daughter’s wish day makes quite a duo of pages. Thanks for the lovely work and the small insight into your life.
      norton94 likes this.
    • KarenB
      Just an amazing story! Your layout is beautiful, and the colours you put together are so gorgeous. What precious photos. I love the group shot! Your clustering is amazing and that quote choice is spot on. What a wonderful take on the challenge :beat
      norton94 likes this.
    • G.J.
      Beautiful page and story, I really love your photos, the journaling, and all of the clustering all over the page, but what I most like is that your daughter spent such a great time taking photos with Konsta. So glad that he posted a highlights story on Instagram too.
      norton94 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    norton94
    Date:
    Jan 26, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).