gduncan, Jan 11, 2020
Description:
For Real by Sahlin Studio
Love You More and Eat More Cake by Forever Joy
Artifact by Sara Gleason
Pure & Simple by Pink Reptile Designs
Trish likes this.
    • Karen
      Yay! I'm so glad that you were able to get this to work! I LOVE that you added a video of Elvis on the Ed Sullivan show, especially since you remember watching that on TV. He sure was a unique artist, wasn't he? :agree
    • cfile
      This is great Glenda! I loved Elvis.. when I was growing up on ABC the 4:30 movie (after watching Dark Shadows) would sometimes be Elvis Week and I would be watching the Elvis movies .. Love him and them! My wedding song was from Blue Hawaii "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You"... love love love Elvis.. I still remember where I was when I heard he passed away :( I love the QR page and these wonderful photos... I remember seeing in re airing of him on the Ed Sullivan show. I was born in 1961 so it would be a bit before I would undertand :) Love your page here!!!
    • gduncan
      @cfile Yes, you are a lot younger than I!!! But Elvis withstands time, doesn't he? How funny, I watched Dark Shadows as well! I loved that soap opera! I was standing in the kitchen, cooking when I heard the announcement. I was in shock. I could not believe it. I was devastated. :cry
      It was like when President Kennedy got shot. I was 13 yrs. old and in a Civics class. They ushered us into a classroom that had a TV. We were all hoping he was going to make it and crying. :cry I'll never forget that, either. Thank you for your sweet comments!!! And then there was landing on the moon . . .
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @gduncan I was across the street sitting on my elder neighbors porch and my mother came to our front door and called out and waved for me to come home when Elvis died :( I won't forget a lot of things :( Love your page though Glenda.. Hugs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    gduncan
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    104.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).