lgrieveson_FWP_Fresh_start_1
mgodin_fierce_wa_is
prd_inkpad_
rjefferies-freshstart
rjefferies-stayclose
sahlinstudio_blessed
Electra and chastml like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful memorial for Oliver, Bobbie Jo and again I am so very sorry for your family's loss. My Mom had a stillborn the year before me. The umbilical cord got wrapped around his wrist...My Mom had reached for something the night before and they believe when she reached was when it happened. So hard on the Mother wondering what they did and the hindsight as you said. Thank you for your being an advocate and to help other mothers in the work of the Star Legacy Foundation. Beautiful journaling and I love the papers and elements you used to adorn your page. Beautiful. Sending hugs your way.
      bjc likes this.
    • LynnG
      A beautiful tribute for Oliver, this is very special. So sorry for your loss.
      bjc likes this.
    • EHStudios
      I have tears reading this & so so glad you're using his legacy for the betterment of future babies. This was one thing I was crazy paranoid about while pregnant & others were flippant around me when I worried about differences in pattern movement. Gorgeous Layout & tribute!
    • rchansen
      What a beautiful tribute to your angel grandson, Oliver. Your words are so raw and true. Thank you for sharing such raw emotions with us.
    • Electra
      I admire your courage to share this with us, I cannot imagine how hard that must have been for you and Oliver's parents. Bless you for sharing your experience, strength and hope with others who have had the same horrendous experience change their lives forever. Sending love, peace and gratitude for you honesty.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).