sucali

Hamster

Hamster
sucali, Jan 10, 2020
katell likes this.
    • cfile
      AWWWWWWWWWWWWW is this a dwarf hamster Susanne? I love that photo.. your page is gorgeous!!! I grew up with hamsters and even had 2 chinese hamsters once. awww adorable.. I love the color of this one!
    • sucali
      @cfile
      Christa...yes this is a hamster. We have a special variation called "Campbell hamster", the only kind of hamster which likes living with others/in groups and which is awake day time.
      On the picture is the daughter, she lives here with her mother:beat
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      They are so cute and sweet and crazy!:wub
      cfile likes this.
    • sucali
      oh...and I checked...yes Campbell=Dwarf hamster
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @sucali aww I thought it looked like a dwarf.. oh gosh so cute and cuddly!! I had a plastic ball I would put mine in and it would roll all around the house!! Also I would give it little dog MILK bones and they would stick it in its mouth so it would be in both sides of the pouch .. too funny! I remember the first time I got a hamster and didn’t realize they stored food in their pouches, and I see him in his cage pushing with his paws against the side of his mouth.. I started to yell to my mother it was getting sick!! lol we all had a fun laugh when I learned they stored seeds and food in their Jowl!! So cute yours are!!
    • sucali
      @cfile
      Many years ago we also had such a plastic ball (we had teddy hamsters before the dwarfs) and in our opinion the hamsters liked to move around... But now they are no more available here as they are prohibited to sell as they now belong to "animal cruelty"...
      Also years ago our hamster had a cage which was plastic and grid, today due to animal protection here they live in a (very) big glass bowl (aquarium)!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @sucali I had Teddy Bear Hamsters too and the regular German ones too.. re the plastic cages they would chew the plastic and ingest it so we never did those tube things.. I always did an aquarium.. the wired ones would be a mess with the shavings coming out on the floor.. gosh I loved the hamsters.. yours are adorable!
    • Amson
      Oh these are so cute. Wonderful photo and page.
    • katell
      so so cute! beautiful lo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    sucali
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    67.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).