mcurtt

2020-MOC#08_Tree_web

2020-MOC#08_Tree_web
mcurtt, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies - Be Awesome. Valorie Wibbens - Vintage Embroidery. Pink Reptile Designs - Spring Flutters, Younicorn, Out of this World, Make It Happen, Better Together. Tangie Baxter - Mint to Be. Lynn Grieveson - Mellow, Long Days Warm Nights. Little Butterfly Wings - Life Is: Blue, M3 June 2019, M3 November 2019. Forever Joy - Foxy Fall. Just Jaimee - Storyteller 2019 November. Allison Pennington - Wild (Journal Cards). Designed by Soco - Bold. Lynne-Marie - Field Notes M3.
Electra and Coady like this.
    • cfile
      gorgeous tree my friend! love the wood cut and that sweet deer.. beautiful shadows!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      lovin' the twist in the trunk, and wow to the cool shadows in the leaves! well done!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Wow, this look so real! I feel like I could touch the leaves and the string.
      Love the deer peeking out, too. It's another one of your amazing photos.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful realistic looking tree
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love the 3D dimensional look of your tree! Beautiful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Amazing tree trunk and I, too, like the deer peeking out from behind it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      Warped & twisted to perfection - that is a tree trunk to be proud of & u have the skills of a seasoned florist, expert level foliage mixing right here -way to go!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KarenC
      Your tree is just great! Love you page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh, I missed this - must have been while I was pulling my hair out. :hairpol I LOVE this and that little deer peeking around the truck is adorable.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      I like everything about this. Your deer and that trunk is so cool! Like others have said, I feel I can reach our and feels the leaves in my hand.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).