ziesenil

MOC2020_Day1_TLP

MOC2020_Day1_TLP
ziesenil, Jan 1, 2020
Description:
Day 1: Blind Scrap
Recipe:
1 photo
2 distinct frames: one from Just Jaimee's 2019 Storyteller Welcome Bag - DaysoftheweekFrames and the other from Just Jaimee's 2017 Storyteller Welcome Bag - tapedframes
3 ribbon or bows: all from Just Jaimee's October 2019 Storyteller
4 papers, all layered under your photo: Background paper from Just Jaimee's 2019 Storyteller Welcome Bag - GessoKraft and the other three from Just Jaimee's October 2019 Storyteller
5 flowers: all from all from Just Jaimee's October 2019 Storyteller
6 leaves and/or branches: all from Just Jaimee's October 2019 Storyteller
7 lines of journaling: title: This is us plus 6 lines in DJB WRITES A LOT
8 additional elements of your choice: label (under the journalling), sparkly leaf, "At Home", "Such a beautiful day", "October" from Just Jaimee's October 2019 Storyteller; "Hello Sunshine" from Just Jaimee's 2019 Storyteller Welcome Bag - SeasonPins; star pin from Just Jaimee's 2018 Storyteller Welcome Bag - Clips and finally the heart brad from Just Jaimee's 2018 Welcome Bag - Brads.
    • cfile
      Beautiful family photo and I love the journaling too! Your kitties look like twins too! I love your colorful page and so sweet. A nice family page documenting a wonderful moment in Aby's life. Congrats on her Confirmation too! Great layout page!
      ziesenil likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and photo - love the big frame and all the added elements
      ziesenil likes this.
    • bellbird
      great family photo and i love how you nested the frames!
      ziesenil likes this.
    • StefanieS
      fabulous eye catching layers, love the bright bold vibe.
      ziesenil likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      stunning! LOVE how you used that second frame!
      ziesenil likes this.
    • bcgal00
      How creative, oversizing the frame like that!
      ziesenil likes this.
    • ziesenil
      @cfile they are brothers from the same litter of 4 - they were originally named after the Beatles! Sox has a white belly, white whiskers and white socks on his feet, whereas William is mostly black, although his belly is brownish.
      I'll most likely have more photos of them during the month! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Lovely family photo, and I love you included the cats :) Great page - thanks for playing!
      ziesenil likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    ziesenil
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).