flowersgal

Dec2019_KHadfield_blocked_web

Dec2019_KHadfield_blocked_web
flowersgal, Dec 22, 2019
Description:
Dec 2019 - Kate Hadfield chall - blocked
Supplies:
KHadfield - Joodle strips 8; On our Travels; Red, White & Blue papers; Blocked 2 template
JenEm likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just magnificent, Patsy! What a wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • AJK
      What a great experience and documentation!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love the different renditions of the landscape here , the different colours and textures are just remarkable! love the big pic of how they are displayed a long with the closeups to show detail!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • JenEm
      Your photo's are so striking and really stand out in the gallery. Love your creative use the Kate's template. Beautifully done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgoeus page Patsy! I love the wonderful photos and the blocked page showcasing the wonderful exhibit from Houston. You made the template your own.. well done!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, these paintings are awesome! Perfect template. I love that large photo that helps to tell your story.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Kate
      Super use of the template - I love the big photo and the emphasis on the paintings. Beautiful work! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Dec 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).