Amson

Broad Shelled Turtle

Broad Shelled Turtle
Amson, Nov 22, 2019
Description:
Just a little story about saving a turtle I found frozen from fear in the middle of the road. Thanks so much for the challenge.

Credits: Lynn Grieveson- Bird Call and Asta Kits
Allison Pennington - Nature Walk
Sahlin Designs - On our Way, Its about Time
Sahin Designs - Cranberry

Thanks for looking!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      i can't quite read what you wrote but we've done this too - i was a bit conflicted b/ce the only 'pond' i could think of for him to access was a few km's down the road and i kept thinking 'what if he just left that pond in search of someone and i've just set him back so many days?!' but it was that or let him get hit by a car so, i put him in my car and DD and i moved him, turtle pee and all - anyway, love the cool divisions here and and how the wordstrips fit & make bridges across the grid!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      You know I always LOVE your pages with all my heart, and this isn;t just a visually great page...like Justine, I can't read the journaling right now (even worse than Justine, I reckon, as I am maybe 20 years older than her LOL) but apart from the beauty of your talent visually, we have a kept memory of a great, wonderful act ...... gorgeous and total harmony and perfection , as you always do!!!!!!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! (and apologies for the delay in me getting here!) [​IMG]

Edit to add: I just noticed your signature when I went back to the challenge thread... and I have been calling you Caroline all these years? my mind got lost somewhere.... LOL apologies, but you know I know exactly who you are!!!!!!
      Huggzzz
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    354.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).