flowersgal

Nov26_Slow Scrap_web

Nov26_Slow Scrap_web
flowersgal, Nov 27, 2019
Description:
Nov 26 - Slow Scrap challenge
Supplies - all from Lynn Grieveson's This Life Here kit
    • umyesh
      Sometimes I wish I had photos of my proposal but I also like that it was just my husband and I. The two papers you chose are gorgeous together and complement the photos perfectly. I love the arrows and paint you've used behind the big photo, too.
      cfile and flowersgal like this.
    • cfile
      Congratulations to Devon and Aubrey!! I have photos framed on the wall from my "Official" proposal... this is a wonderful keepsake and so beautifully scrapped. I hope they will frame their photos and this page :) Adorable couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world! I love your patterned papers and paint transfer and elements here.. they all go so well with those wonderful photos Patsy!! Thanks for playing along with the XL SLow Scrap!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • julianz
      Nicely scrapped, I like the neutrals to show off the pics. That was so well planned, just as well she said yes. Looks a bit dangerous proposing in the middle of the road though!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • JillW
      What a great page! I love how you've scrapped each important photo - what a wonderful moment to treasure!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      how special. Gorgeous layout, and story telling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, this is so sweet! I love the trio of pics diagonally displayed across the page and how you carefully selected the colors to accentuate them. Congrats to the happy couple!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a super sweet proposal! I love how you told their story with the series of photos and journaling!! Love it!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Gorgeous photographs and a wonderful page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Nov 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    224.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).