Cherylndesigns

2019 DYD Day 2

2019 DYD Day 2
Cherylndesigns, Dec 3, 2019
Description:
So, this is some of my offbeat humor. Yesterday, Day 2, was my 3 month eye exam and they dilate my eyes so much that I can't see very well for the rest of the day. I was trying to look at Instagram and I accidentally slid the screen to the photo screen. All I could see were these big glasses (with camels on them) and I started laughing so hard. This has to be my Day 2 Photo. It was SO appropriate.

Credits: swl-falala-4x6 template 25; mommyish-farmhouse-paper2, solid3; prd-silentnight-ribbon; sahlinstudio-homefortheholiday-wa; sahlinstudio-dailydatebrad2.
JennFort, LynnG, Dalis and 1 other person like this.
    • flowersgal
      I love it!! Makes me smile. I was wondering what those reflections were ... camels??? Have you taken yourself off to a foreign land for an adventure?
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal You just made ME laugh, Patsy. They're filters on Instagram and later on (when I could see better) I found out that this particular filter is called "Morocco". You probably can't tell they're camels on here but when I enlarge the picture - yep, they're camels - laying down, no less. You gotta work with what you got, right? :giggle:giggle:giggle
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - lying down?? You are going to have to kick those camels into gear if you are going to ride off into the sunset in Morocco!!!
    • mcurtt
      How adorable you are (and your camel reflections). I believe you have a winner for your Day 2. :-)

P.S. My good friend's daughter lived in Egypt for several years while her husband was contracted there. Patti was able to visit her daughter for an extended vacation. She ended up on several camel rides. Her lasting memory about them was that their breath was horrid. Not anything about how cute they were, etc. Nope, bad breath. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal You got that right, Patsy!! I've never been close to a camel, but I don't think they're real congenial. :giggle:giggle
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Marilyn, that's what I've heard, too. My ex SIL spent some time in Egypt and he said the same thing. They look cute, but I know their breath is horrid + they're kind of mean at times. Thanks, Marilyn, for liking my Day 2. I had fun with it.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely LOVE your fantastic page and smile♥
    • Cherylndesigns
      @CharlotteM Ohhhhhhhh, thank you so much, Charlotte! You're so sweet. :)
    • Dalis
      I love this pic of you soo sooo much!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Dalis Oh, thanks so much, Dalis!!! I was just being silly and it was so appropriate because I could hardly see. I was like Mr. Magoo. but I LOVE your sweet comments.!!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    66.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).