Angela Toucan

Indian

Indian
Angela Toucan, Nov 10, 2019
Description:
Credits:
Life Recorded Template by Lynn Grieveson and the Nifty Pixel.
Sprout papers by Lynn Grieveson.
Font: Rebecca's Printing.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love how you split the photo into 3 parts in the photo booth style frame and then added those darling circular frames too! so sweet! love the shadow work too!
    • flowersgal
      This is so cute. Love the single photo divided into the 3 frames and then the circles showing just his face. Ahh... and at last you captured his smile putting it front and center. Yes! I like that you used the orange and black but also added some white and green so that one isn't overwhelmed with the Halloween colors.
    • RJMJ
      Wow!...I Love This!....This Is Such A Clever Design!...What Great Composition!...I Love The Stacked Photos!...And Interesting Mix Of Circular & Rectangle!...Boosted Only By The Great Clustering You Created!...
    • Angela Toucan
      @RJMJ I'll give all credit for the fabulous clustering and shadows to Lynn and the Nifty Pixel. I just edited it to fit my photos.
    • RJMJ
      @Angela Toucan ...Perhaps...But You Alone Created The Great Composition! & Style!...:yup
    • LynnG
      Super, super cool!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the split of the photo and the additional ones - great work
    • MrsPeel
      super gorgeous as always you do, Angela! love how you split the photo, the colors you used that complement perfectly the images (so so SO very CUTE!!!!!) and I can imagine how much fun it was even afterwards , like you said in the journaling..... Is wonderful when they can enjoy the simple things!
      Thanks you so much for playing with us!!! (and apologies for the delay in me getting here!) [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).