scrappin2girls

Drive-In

Drive-In
scrappin2girls, Oct 21, 2019
Description:
Supplies Used:
Kate Hadfield - Oct 2019 Template
Kate Hadfield - Movie Night
Kate Hadfield - Family Matters (freebie)
Sahlin Studio - Project Mouse (Movies): Bundle
nhudao, MariSt and Trish like this.
    • Tree City
      Love your "5 Why's" and such a fun use of the template!
    • Nemla
      This looks great, I love your watercolour splash !
    • norton94
      Great way to journal! SO it's a sleepover/camp out? This is so cool and I love the pop cups paper LOL such a great page!
    • scrappin2girls
      @norton94 thank you, It was a special Drive-In night where they showed 5 movies for the price of one. So we got there at around 7pm and the movies played until 5am I believe. My littles (and my husband lol) couldn't handle it, we left around 1AM
      norton94 likes this.
    • cfile
      Love it Jaimee! I loved going to the Drive in... very few left! I read your reply to Krista.. how fun! Stephen's City??? I am in Va Beach.. how funny! Glad you all had fun and I love how you used the template to make a fun and memorable page. I hope the girls will remember the fun at the Drive in... One time I went to the Drive In with my friend, her husband and another friend.. it was on Long Island in NY and it was a 3 different movie Drive in... My friend and her hubby had an RV so we stopped at a local chicken & rib place and picked up dinner then we went to the Drive In and enjoyed dinner watching the movie in comfort. I want to say it was a Batman movie, but I can't remember now. I just know there were a lot of jealous people seeing us in comfort LOL :) How fun with the girls to expperience that and thanks for playing along with Kate's blog template challenge for Oct! PS I love that you used the movie night papers and elements :)
    • scrappin2girls
      @cfile We actually live in WA state, but my husband had a temporary position over the summer in DC so we lived there all summer and took advantage of being in such close proximity to so many different cool places we may not have a chance to see again. I just found this Drive-in on a whim, glad I did. It was definitely a unique experience for the girls. We have one about 3-4hours away but I don't know if it's still in business. Sounds like you guys had your trip all figured out with an RV.. also, there is no way to go wrong with a batman movie (he's my fav... Michael Keaton especially).
      cfile likes this.
    • Kate
      This is such a cool page! I love the papers you made with the doodles, the colours you chose for the paint and your font choice - fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    scrappin2girls
    Date:
    Oct 21, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).