Description:
for the Art Journaling Monthly Muse Week 2
credits: Rachel Jefferies:
All About Him, Self-Esteem, Let Yourself, I Do My Own Thing
Weathered & Worn papers
Clustered Overlays 4
MrsPeel likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love the use of red and the pencil sketches! This is wonderful!
      Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      This is great, Electra and I can certainly identify with it. Love all the figures and your use of the red.
      Electra likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is brilliant, Electra. Lots of thought went into this. I sure can relate!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      wvsandy likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh my, this is so powerful, so amazing, so beautiful transforming a negative issue into the most beautiful page, I wish I could go hug you right now!!!!!! The I wish I was taller was one of my main issues, working in musical theater in the 70s & 80's , being barely 5' (1.50 meter) was very hard, it hasn't changed much now but at least some casting directors do go for the inclusive....but still, I think even now, for them to cast me, there had to be someone of my same height to balance the visual organization of the ensemble...... when I was going to have the hip replacement, one of the things that made me the happiest was that they gave me 3.50 cm ...which would have been great if the operation didn't fail and I had the left leg done too...I now have to get my shoes altered to include the rise (and I am still super small LOL) I also had this idea until probably 15 years ago, that I was ugly......the weight is a very recent thing, I have to admit I didn't have problems apart from a genetic thing that all the women in my mum's family have which is a bit of a belly... I think I made the comment in another page, I was offered a seat in the train wayyyyyy before I was pregnant LOL...
      anyway, enough about me, the page is absolutely and amazingly gorgeous, visually you have achieved an impact that is so amazing, I would love to have it hanging on my wall, love what you did there with the piece of string (OMG those shadows!!!!!!!) and the whole thing is just absolutely powerful and I can imagine it was hard.... which makes me feel even more blessed that you decided to share this with us.... I also mentioned in other comments that I was coming decided to ask someone to cover me for the rest of the month as I had a very bad week last, but coming and seeing pages like this, it gives me the strength and determination to keep here.... I feel blessed to have talented women like yourself sharing your talent, your feelings, emotions that make the art journal the amazing thing it is usually for me.... especially with a challenge or inspiration prompt I am giving....it makes me feel like I matter and gives me fuel for Faith and strength. Electra, you know you are a VERY very special sister to me.... so THANK YOU for this, and thank you guys, al of you who are making this a sisterhood and we are helping one another by starting the conversation, even if it is just to give one or two words of encouragement.... I can't explain you how much you guys mean to me......
      Thank you so, so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]

@wvsandy @flowersgal @Cherylndesigns
      Electra likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love everything about this! Those body outlines are perfect.
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @MrsPeel I wish you knew how wonderful you are. And I thought for years that I was ugly, I actually just did a paper page about that. Sending you so much love, I hope you can feel it!:beat:heartlub:beat:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    540px
    Height:
    539px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).