Little Swimmers by Kate Hadfield

Summer Bucket List by Kate Hadfield

Bits and Pieces by Kate Hadfield

Month Brads by Kate Hadfield and Christa

Everyday Alpha by Kate Hadfield

Font:Bradley Hand
cinderella likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      How fun!! That photo is the sweetest and sounds like a great bucket list to me! Super cute!
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and what a happy baby!!! I love how you roctated the template to make it your own and how you used the month brad for dating of your page. The splashes and other summer swimmies are so fun and perfect for that adorable photo! Thanks for playing along with the Oct. Blog Template Challenge!
    • Nemla
      I really like how this is your page, The water splashes coming out of the frame are inspired !
    • Kate
      Oh this is lovely, full of summery goodness, fun and sunshine! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge!
    • meganmecrazy
      First of all what a super cute photo!! Second, this makes me want summer here RIGHT NOW! lolol I love this fun sunshiney page!! The elements are perfect!
    • norton94
      Awww what a cutie and I love how you documented the visit. Such a great Kate page and so makes me wish for summer!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    GodBlessAmerica
    Date:
    Oct 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    574.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).