#1 Fan
wvsandy, Sep 26, 2019
Description:
Pink Reptile Designs, 1909 Challenge Template by Karen
Pink Reptile Designs, Wild Child Kit
Pink Reptile Designs, Moments Like This Alpha
mirjam, RJMJ and KarenB like this.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you managed to frame your photo, split among the three frames. Is that your great-granddaughter? She is really getting big.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      Super cute photo! I like the inked edges to the page and the big cluster with all the painty goodness behind it.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • wvsandy
      @mcurtt This is my first great-granddaughter and she is a little older. We don't get to see her too often.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love the titlework with the cluster and how you used the same photo in the frames- cool technique!
      wvsandy likes this.
    • frani_54
      This is just adorable, love the picture and the cluster work.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Very Nice!!!...Love The Photo Of Hands In Pockets!...Super Cute!...Great Composition...& I Love The Silver Tiger Accent!...Just Perfect!...
      wvsandy likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      loving your creative use of the frames for your photo - bravo
      wvsandy likes this.
    • mirjam
      OMG Sandy what a FANTASTIC page! I love how you spread the photo over the frames! I also love how your great granddaughter is walking with her hands in her pockets. So cute! And don't even get me started on that fabulous title cluster! WOW!
      wvsandy likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    wvsandy
    Date:
    Sep 26, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).