jenn mccabe

Comfort Food

Comfort Food
    • Katherine B
      This is so delightful! Love the tonal palette!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I should 've known this was yours... I wasn't going to comment in the gallery, but saw this and HAD to come say!!!!! Sarita was a veggie for 5 years, so I have plenty of easy making stuff, will pass you (you can look my Pinterest ) the page...what can I say....wonderful, perfectly constructed, elegant, clean cut perfection & memory keeping!!!!!! all as you are!!!!! perfect!!!!!

into the December Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • KellyM
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
    • cfile
      Just gorgeous Jenn!! I love the composition here and how fantastic that you can make this for both vegetarians and meat lovers. What a great thing too for the cold winter days. It looks so yummy!! Great journaling and wonderful scrapping.. I wonder if you can make them ahead of time and then when you get home from work just pop in the oven to cook.. that might be a great go to meal during the winter. Good luck tomorrow my friend and congrats on the Froggy Fav!!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Thanks so much for the sweet words @cfile !! :beat I did just make them last week and I had extra and used them again for a quick meal. They heated up just fine in the microwave. So you are correct on that one! I tried freezing one too - just to see - but haven't eaten it yet. The jury is still out on how that one will taste! :) I think my crock pot might get a lot of use going forward and maybe at some point I will invest in an instant too. :)
      MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I make pies with puff pastry that come ready rolled, the filling is with bechamel/white sauce and one I make with spinach, another with mixed vegetables that come from a frozen bag, so no need to peel or chop or anything, jut fry them for a few minutes with onions and garlic, then add the bechamel, stir. We put pastry in the bottom, but here they make pies with only the top having the pastry. I freeze them and they heat up fine!!! so I m quiet sure yours will be!!! Now I am hungry again!!!!!!! LOL
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      I've used Puff Pastry for the spot pies too Cyn! They are good - but I usually have to pre cook the inside a bit and then put the puff pastry on for just a few minutes or it tends to over brown. But you are right they are yummy! :) the Bechamel sauce and Spinach ones sound yummy! Take a pic for me next time you girls make some. I want to see! ;)
    • LynnZant
      So simple yet elegant! Love your subtle use of color and that amazing texture on your background. Fantastic layout!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • norton94
      Oh my yummy!!! I need this recipe in my life Jenn - love your photo and story!
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).