Pups_r_Paps

Columbus-Arrival

Columbus-Arrival
Pups_r_Paps, Jun 4, 2017
Description:
JOURNALING: The Columbus airport is named in honor of astronaut and four-term U.S. senator John Glenn. “Brushstrokes in Flight”, painted and fabricated aluminum, by Roy Lichtenstein is displayed at the airport. He was an instructor at The Ohio State University. The giraffe on the huge wall poster advertising the Columbus Zoo reminded me we were awaiting the birth of April the Giraffe’s calf.

CREDITS: Scraplift of "The Details of LIfe" by ArmyGrl; "Brand New Day", Lynn Grieveson; "Easy Peasy", Pink Reptile Designs; "It Was Worth It", Dawn Inskip
KarenB likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      neat idea to document the airport part of your journey! love the way you worked the background here!
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh yes, I can see the "lift" but how you made it yours too! I am pretty sure I have not been to the Columbus Airport, so thank you for sharing about it.
    • KAPOH
      Love seeing the signage at the airport honoring a TRUE American hero. The background paper on this is so interesting.
    • ashleywb
      This is a fun idea. Wish I had thought to document some of my favorite airports. Nice series of photos and great lift!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Jun 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    124 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    640px
    Height:
    495px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).