cfile, Feb 5, 2016
Description:
BYOC at TLP for 20% off through Sunday 2/7
Credits:
CVW_SupplyTracker
font; The Dry Ribbon
lbw_coloroutsidethelines_Paint, Papers & Elements

journaling:
As As a child I loved to color. I still do love to mix colors. I used to cross-stitch and just love to look at the skeins of thread. I now have tons of Copic Markers, lots of Water color pencils and still have Crayolas! I would always beg for a new box of crayons if they got dull! Mom would get annoyed and make me use them until stubs!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh I knew this had to be you!!!!!! the photo editing is something of a signature of yours, and love the way colours are managed here , gorgeous with the pencils in the bottom, love4 the journaling too.... I spent a long time without drawing or coloring...I have to admit my thing has always been more into black and white stuff....I suffered through Fine Arts.. we had to do the charter colors and one of my teachers thought I was hopeless and kept failing me...for 3 years.... LOL but you have an amazing color management and it shows always ...love the page !!!!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Nice graphics with the squares and pencils. Love the picture of you, too! You just get better and better all the time. I'm inspired by you!
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      Love the blends. It shows on you pages you always enjoyed drawing .
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).