Heidi Nicole

Coffee Makes Me Happy

Coffee Makes Me Happy
    • MelanieB
      Welcome to the Lilypad!!! Your layout really stood out in the gallery! I love the bold colours & gorgeous design, AND I especially love the collection of word in the middle. Awesome! 
    • MariSt
      Love this! The pics on each side are adorable!
    • SirScrapalot
      Welcome to the Pad! I like how you have the pictures on the two edges, it creates a nice balanced design! I look forward to seeing more from you!
    • jenn mccabe
      love the wa strips in the center with the two photos on the edges! such a cool design! welcome to the pad! :)
    • NancyBeck
      Hello and welcome to the Lilypad!  Your selfies are darling and I love the choice to process them in black and white with this kit, it's just such a great contrast!  I hope you'll enjoy it here with us and that we'll be seeing your inspiration in the galleries regularly!
    • mollyscraps
      Nothing like a little Starbucks to make the day brighter!
    • fanon
      very beautiful page
    • jenevang
      Happiness indeed!  The Starbucks.  The adorable photos.  And that perfect page!  I love the pops of color you have here to contrast with the Black and White pics.  Totally lovely, and Welcome to The Lilypad!
    • lizj
      Congratulations! Your page has been featured in Today's Gallery Stand Outs!
    • Pallavi01
      Such a well deserved GSO! your layout looks like a celebration of colours and happiness! beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Heidi Nicole
    Date:
    Jul 10, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: